According to the National Organization of Health the policy is formed as following:
- The rooms are cleaned, using steam cleaner and disinfected products.
- Adjustment of our booking plan, in order to keep each room 24 hours empty between bookings
- Disinfection of bed linen and towels at 80 Celsius degrees.
- Sterilization of keys and disinfection of all common in-room sources of germs (handles, switches, remote controls etc…)
- The towels and the bed sheets are replaced only upon request and at least after the 5th day.
- It is strongly recommended to keep the windows open for fresh air instead of air-condition.
- It is forbitten the usage of the air-condition with the doors closed.
- In common areas, follow basic hygiene rules and precautions (washing hands, distance maintenance etc.) and avoid overcrowding.
- The check out and the check in have changed at 11:00 and 16:00 respectively.
Hotel log book
For public health protection, every hotel must keep an updated record of staff members and all guests staying at the hotel – name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, e-mail), so that communication is possible if a coronavirus case is identified at a later time.
The General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR) must be observed and all staff members and guests are informed that their information will be kept on file for reasons of public health protection.
It is necessary to record and update all events that may occur in the log book.
Have a pleasant stay,